|Photo Credit: United Nations Photo|
- There would be 50 women and 50 men.
- There would be 26 children and 74 adults.
- There would be 33 Christians, 22 Muslims, 14 Hindus, 7 Buddhists, 12 people from some other religion and 12 people without a religious affiliation.
- 83 people would be able to read and write; 17 people would be unable to read and write.
- Only 22 people would have access to a computer and a mere 7 would have a college degree.
- 21 would be overweight, 63 would have adequate nutrition, 15 would be undernourished and 1 would be starving.
- 87 would have safe drinking water and 13 would not have access to clean water.
- 77 would have shelter and 23 would not have a roof over their head.
- The primary language for 12 would be Chinese, 5 Spanish, 5 English, 3 Arabic, 3 Hindi, 3 Bengali, 3 Portuguese, 2 Russian, 2 Japanese and 62 would have some other language as their primary form of communication.
- 60 would be from Asia, 15 from Africa, 14 from the Americas, and 11 from Europe.
You can find a cool infographic with this information here.
(h/t to Scot McKnight for the link.)