|Photo Credit: kpwerker|
Kent Shaffer of ChurchRelevance.com has once again taken on the mammoth task of attempting to answer this question by providing a ranking of the most-read blogs by Christians.
You can read his complete updated listing for 2012 here, but I've listed below his current top ten most popular blogs:
1. Between Two Worlds by Justin Taylor
3. Faith & Reason by Cathy Lynn Grossman
4. Tim Challies
5. Fr. Z’s Blog by John Zuhlsdorf
6. Stuff Christians Like by Jon Acuff
9. DeYoung, Restless, and Reformed by Kevin DeYoung
10. The ResurgenceSome of these names may be familiar to you whereas others you might not recognize. I encourage you to take some time to check some of them out. I regularly read a number of the blogs from Shaffer's Top 200 list and even though I don't endorse all that is written on these blogs, it is helpful to know what many people are reading.