Monday, June 01, 2009

My Request for a Season of Celebrity Survivor

I'm watching the premiere episode of this season's version of NBC's "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here" and, although the show is slightly entertaining, I have never heard of several of the "celebrities." As an avid fan of the CBS show "Survivor" I'd like to see a season with those that are currently in the spotlight and not past their prime.

And when I say real celebrities I don't mean people that used to be famous. I want to see first-rate, A-list type folks that are popular today. In order to make the show interesting there would need to be some strong personalities, which would make for good T.V. seeing the rich and famous out of their element and forced to compete for food and luxury items.

If I was able to pick any 18 famous people to put on the celebrity season of Survivor, here is who I would go with:

Ann Coulter
Britney Spears
Charles Barkley
Donald Trump
George W. Bush
Halle Berry
Hillary Clinton
Jeff Probst
Madonna
Michael Jackson
Michael Moore
Oprah Winfrey
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Shaquille O’Neal
Simon Cowell
Terrell Owens
Tom Cruise

Now, tell me, don't you think that would make for interesting television?

No comments: