Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Were the Pistons Robbed?

I'm pretty bummed about the Pistons failure to defeat the Celtics and advance to the NBA Finals against the Lakers. I was disappointed in their effort in the last part of the fourth quarter in game six and felt that they didn't carry themselves as a championship team should in that type of situation.

But I do have to Boston credit and say that they are the better team. They got it done when they needed to and outplayed Detroit in the most crucial points of the season. I just wish Rasheed would have concentrated more on making mid-range jumpers instead of yapping at the officials and dropping f-bombs on national television.

They say that laughter is the best medicine, so I couldn't help but share this hilarious piece by Christopher Orr entitled, "A Sports Parable." Very good stuff in the midst of a crazy sports and political season. For the record, I am not a member of either major political party and enjoy good-natured ribbing of Republicans and Democrats alike. Thanks to MGoBlog for the link.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: