Tuesday, December 09, 2008

You Are Now in Bedford Falls

As I've mentioned before, my favorite Christmas movie of all-time is It's a Wonderful Life, starring Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed. It is perhaps the most inspirational movie ever made and I always enjoy watching it around this time of year. My parents even have a trivia game based on the movie that we used to play as a family. Several years ago my dad began purchasing little homes and buildings based on the movie that when put together, creates the town of Bedford Falls, the fictional town where the movie takes place.

My sister posted photos of the village this year and I'm putting up a few of them here for your enjoyment. It's quite a display. The last picture is of my niece, Jordan, showing off her Papa's handiwork.





No comments: